hdesigngroup is currently seeking to grow our team…and we’d like you to be a part of the fun!
Since establishing hdesigngroup in 2000, our aim has been to foster an atmosphere where our team is a family. We strive to design and produce thoughtful and creative architecture that enhances our local communities + region…perhaps you’ve seen some of our work? As you’ll discover…we’re a talented group of fun-loving but hard-working architects + designers. We have brand-new workspace that is open, comfortable, collaborative and cool. We listen to music, relax in our living room, laugh a lot, eat food, and drink coffee…and we leave by noon on Fridays.
A few of the benefits + perks our team enjoys are flexible work hours, super generous paid time off, professional development, health / dental / vision insurance, 401k + company match, fun group activities, coffee all the live long day, and a new friend in Bunker (our office dog). Looking for a work environment like hdesigngroup? The most current opening is for a Project Architect / Project Manager. Check out the brief qualifications below and let us know if you have the experience + skillset that we’re looking for!
We live, we learn, we work, and we play…join us!
Title: Project Architect / Project Manager (full-time)
Qualified candidates will manage all aspects of a project from original concept through project delivery; coordinate with all team members, including the project owner(s), leadership at hdesigngroup, consultants, outside vendors, etc.; deliver consistent results within the project's budget, schedule, scope, and design intent; as well as coaching + mentoring staff to reinforce teamwork. Creativity and passion for great design is encouraged!
Preferred Skills + Experience
- Bachelor of Architecture (B. Arch) minimum
- Minimum 5 years of architectural project management experience
- Licensed Architect (preferred but not required...but encouraged with Missouri registration or ability to acquire)
- Proficiency with Revit / BIM methodology / AutoCAD (hdesigngroup is committed to delivering projects in Revit) / SketchUp / Photoshop / InDesign
- Proficiency with generating compelling visuals and presentation graphics
- Preparing + organizing construction documents
- Dedicated to the technical aspects of design + construction detailing
- Ability to effectively lead and manage a project team
- Ability to engage with and build / develop / foster great client relationships
- Ability to effectively coordinate + communicate with project consultants, outside vendors, and municipalities
- Oversee projects from initial concept through construction completion
- Collaborative...works well with others