hdesigngroup is currently seeking to grow our team…and we’d like you to be a part of the fun!
Since establishing hdesigngroup in 2000, our aim has been to foster an atmosphere where our team is a family. We strive to design and produce thoughtful and creative architecture that enhances our local communities + region…perhaps you’ve seen some of our work? As you’ll discover…we’re a talented group of fun-loving but hard-working architects + designers. We have brand-new workspace that is open, comfortable, collaborative and cool. We listen to music, relax in our living room, laugh a lot, eat food, and drink coffee…and we leave by noon on Fridays.
A few of the benefits + perks our team enjoys are flexible work hours, super generous paid time off, professional development, health / dental / vision insurance, 401k + company match, fun group activities, coffee all the live long day, and a new friend in Bunker (our office dog). Looking for a work environment like hdesigngroup? The most current opening is for an Administrative Coordinator. Check out the brief qualifications below and let us know if you have the experience + skillset that we’re looking for!
We live, we learn, we work, and we play…join us!
Title: Administrative Coordinator (full-time)
Administrative Support (80%) Coordinates day-to-day administrative operations for the Business Manager and Principal Architects.
- Be an initial point of contact for clients in the office, by phone, and via email
- Organize, audit, and file project documents
- Ensure that all necessary materials are prepared and available for client presentations
- Coordinate + maintain an up-to-date scheduling calendar for Principals + Associates
- Administer project close-outs and client appreciation program
- Additional tasks as requested by Business Manager and Principals
- Assist Business Manager with general accounting tasks
- Maintain consultants current W-9’s and certificates of insurance
- Quickbooks Data Entry / AR
- Run reporting / maintain excel spreadsheets as requested
- File accounting paperwork
Marketing + Branding Support (20%) Assists the Marketing Manager in developing + executing internal-external marketing + branding for client deliverables.
- Coordinate + compile RFQ/RFP documents based on specific projects and client needs
- Assist in developing and maintaining hdesigngroup’s brand including, but not limited to, signage, online presence + marketing, public events, client presentations, and merchandise
- Generate content and assist in maintaining social media channels
- Assist with generating content and maintaining the company website
Preferred Skills + Experience
- Confidential + Professional Nature
- Customer Service + Client Relations
- General Knowledge of Accounting Principles
- Marketing Support
- PC Computer / Microsoft Office / Excel
- Multi-Line Phone System
- Problem Solving + Thinking outside of the box
- Good Attendance